Home Inspections are extremely important in finding not only areas of the home that are not up to today's codes and standards, but also areas that are in need of repair or replacing.
What’s Hiding Outside?
Roof damages, roof leaks, leaking windows, unaligned garage doors, leaking outdoor faucets, a/c units, broken outdoor lighting and more.
What’s Hiding Inside?
Heater out of code, leaking pipes, running toilet, ungrounded outlets, gas leaking from oven, dishwasher not draining, light fixture has a short, and more.
We are locally owned and operated for 15+ years. We work very hard to give the best customer service and we are proud of our 5 star A+ ratings in Yelp, Google +, and Facebook merchant ratings. We let our clients reviews not only speak for our stellar customers service but for our dedication in providing the best and most in depth home inspections for both sellers, buyers, and new construction.
After our in depth home/business inspections we go over our entire report with you on site along with photo documentation and walk though as we detail to you our findings and recommendations. We then generate an online report complete with photos within 24 hours directly to your email.
Top 10 Defects We Find Include:
- Leaking Polybutylene fresh water plumbing pipes visible inside the crawl space.
- Defective hardboard siding. This is a moisture and installation related defect.
- Cracked and blistering shingles allowing leaks visible inside the attic.
- Defective ground fault circuit breaker interrupter outlets in bathrooms, kitchen, garage, and outside.
- Visible open wire connections in the crawl space and attic.
- Leaking or loosely mounted toilets.
- Rotten floor joist and band joist at the front and rear door areas visible inside the crawl space.
- Cracked or broken concrete block piers inside the crawl space.
- Wet and damp crawl spaces.
The most important thing to know about inspecting a home is that unless you have the knowledge and training you may not be able to detect potential issues within the home.
As a licensed inspector we will inspect each system in the home to give you a peace of mind whether you are buying a new home, selling your home, or building your new home.
By having a professional inspect the home you are about to purchase you will significantly reduce the changes of having a problem in the future.
That is why we are here, you select it, and we will inspect it!
Don’t feel like reading all the information about why you need a home inspection, no problem… check out this quick video explaining the many reasons why all home buyers, sellers, and new construction need a home inspection and more!